Can I pay in instalments?

Yes, it is possible. 30% of the invoice amount must be paid within two days. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than six weeks before arrival. When the booking is made and the arrival is within six weeks, the full amount must be paid immediately. The payment terms are also indicated after confirmation of the booking and in My TopParken.

Didn't find the answer to your question? Contact us at:

Ask your question via our contact form.